Honey Aoud (2015)

Honey Aoud information

Year of Launch2015

HouseMontale

About Honey Aoud

Honey Aoud is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The scent was launched in 2015

Reviews of Honey Aoud

Easily the best offering from Montale.

Lovely honey, cinnamon, amber and maybe a touch of soft tobacco??

Quite classy for a Montale.

7.5/10
30th May, 2019
Honey Aoud is such a good fragrance. Initially I liked it, but after wearing it a few times, I really love it. I don't wear stuff for compliments, but this one is highly complimented for me. There's a great Honey/Vanilla at the front of it, and the oud in the back really grounds this and keeps it from being overly sweet. Strong projection and amazing sillage make it very potent for me with only 2 sprays.

I appreciate the uniqueness of this one as well. You won't smell like anyone or anything else when you're wearing Honey Aoud. A standout in the Montale line, and a great piece of my collection.
14th January, 2019
Sweetened oud burst. Honey, almost a tobacco note hiding here. Powdery iris note. Patchouli and leather - gentle but, present. A pop of cinnamon. The oud here isn't long-lasting nor is it overly assertive. It was only a quick blast.

Later, vanilla and amber take over. Still a hint of iris and a touch of honey. I smell Tiare flower here.

This one also seems to have a Ping-Pong effect. Notes seem to come and go, bounce to and fro. I enjoy when that occurs. Just when I think a note is "done" I can smell it again.

Steady, smoky leather later on.
02nd December, 2018
Cinnamon, vanilla, honey and amber make this one a very pleasant piece by Montale.

Initially i don't get too much honey but after the dry down a warm locust tree honey gets in, along with a dark amber smell.

Sillage - 7/10

Longevity - very strong
30th May, 2018
Honey Aoud

Sweet, delicious... Very appealing to both Male and Female.
Opens up very sweet.... After around 2hours I get Amber as well as Honey and Vanilla.

This is a very long lasting juice. Lovely all the way through. Only changes slightly through to the end.

Big thumbs up for this one.

Overall 7.5- 10
Longevity 8.5- 10
Sillage 7 - 10
13th February, 2018
Some of the Montales have too much incense smokiness but with Honey Aoud, it’s still there but softened with the sweet, warm vanilla and honey.

Typical excellent strength from a Montale. Projects like crazy and lasts all day. Sits on your skin like oil so be careful spraying on clothes.
07th October, 2017

Add your review of Honey Aoud

Shop for Honey Aoud products online

Shop for Honey Aoud at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Honey Aoud

There are no member images of Honey Aoud yet. Why not be the first?