Spicebomb Extreme (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HouseViktor & Rolf
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Spicebomb Extreme

Spicebomb Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Viktor & Rolf. The scent was launched in 2015

Spicebomb Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Spicebomb Extreme

Slightly darker version of the original SB. Other than that, it smells the same to me.
10th February, 2020
A well appointed olfactory connection between woods, spices, fruity tobacco and vanilla. The latter is slightly enhanced (comparing Extreme with the original Sb's formula), spices are still there (probably with same intensity or vaguely less peppery) while the (amped up) note of tobacco is more fruity, creamy, "perfumed" and rounded. Dry down is likeable although the notable pencil-shavings kind of woodiness conjures me vaguely scents a la Montana Graphite, Carbone de Balmain, CdG Black, Gucci Pour Homme I, Autoportrait by Olfactive Studio and further which represent not properly my ideal genre (actually I don't go crazy for the pencil-shaving's vibe). I suppose Carolina Herrera has taken from Spicebomb Extreme inspiration for its more recent and drier Mystery Tobacco. I detect elements in common with the darker and woodsier Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum as well. In conclusion I'd give this scent an attentive try if the overmentioned creations are under your radar or tend to appeal your personal taste.
15th August, 2019 (last edited: 17th August, 2019)
I really enjoy this fragrance. The obvious tobacco, vanilla and spice mixes very well within this. I find it a very sensual and great date night scent.

The performance isn't great which kind of annoys me but i think this may project a little further than i anticipate. It definitely lasts long but i just don't seem to get that projection or sillage i would expect.

In saying this i have had quite a few compliments with this and it is definitely a head turner.

I think the price is fair and i will be getting another bottle when i run out.

One of the coolest fragrance bottles period!

7.5/10
29th April, 2019
Spicey and sweet-cloves and cumin to start with. This is quickly joined by a well-balanced touch of vanilla. While not a shy scent, I wouldn't call this a "beast": in fact, it's pretty mild and starts with light-to-moderate projection. It sounds like a reformulation may have occurred because this scent is fairly subdued. While I don't need this to be particularly aggressive as the note-profile is enough to make a statement, it does move to a skin-scent rather quickly. Notes of dark, unrefined tobacco underneath with a sharp-herbal of lavender comes in during the second phase. Overall, I really enjoy this. Particularly I enjoy the contrast of the more sharp-spice notes such as black pepper and cumin with the sweetness from the vanilla and the herbal-sweetness of the lavender.

While this is a men's fragrance, I would say a woman could wear this as well. Nothing yells machismo about this, and the underlying sweetness makes it a pleasant add to anyone's collection. It doesn't break the fragrance mold, but is an affordable and well-blended scent that smells ageless/timeless. This is what a mass-produced, designer modern scent should be.

7.5-8/10
09th April, 2019
It's every way loud and brash as the name suggests. It's the epitome of what a well-made, beast-mode scent would and should be in today's crowded arena of men's fragrances.

Spicebomb Extreme has unashamed sillage that leaves a definite trail for others. It takes what is so pleasant and memorable with the original Spicebomb and puts a supercharger engine into it! Personally, I like this flanker over the original because it gives me more of what I love: Tobacco, lavender, cumin, pepper, and vanilla are amped up and smell remarkable!

Try it before you buy it is my recommendation. If you like the original and don't mind cranking its volume up several ticks, then this is the flanker for you! :-)
02nd December, 2018
This is one of my favs for fall/winter. Better than the original for me.

It's really not that far off from the original Spicebomb, just with more spice and tobacco, if that's what you need. There's still plenty of vanilla-sweetness and it just smells like the original scent got an upgrade in all facets. Also, the performance is better all around.

However, in my experience, don't be surprised if a non-fraghead prefers the original to this slightly darker and heavier version that is Extreme. They may also prefer the Fresh (Fraiche) version out of the three.
12th March, 2018

Add your review of Spicebomb Extreme

Shop for Spicebomb Extreme products online

Shop for Spicebomb Extreme at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Spicebomb Extreme

There are no member images of Spicebomb Extreme yet. Why not be the first?