Tulaytulah (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HouseMajda Bekkali
PerfumerDelphine Thierry

About Tulaytulah

Tulaytulah is a shared / unisex perfume by Majda Bekkali. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Delphine Thierry

Tulaytulah fragrance notes

Reviews of Tulaytulah

There is one review of Tulaytulah.
Perhaps my nose has got blunted by my love of rich, enveloping perfumes, because to me something like Tulaytulah comes across as way too subtle for its own good – a pale wash that matches the icy blue colour of the juice. A harmonious arrangement of light sweetish almond, clean, slightly bitter suede and a touch of vague cherry drops in the background. The cherry-almond combo is tried-and-tested in culinary terms, and here it is pleasant without coming across as particularly gourmand.
Tulaytulah may be just the thing for those in search of something light, cooling, agreeable yet with a hint of froideur. For me, it’s perfume as muzak, burbling in the background without stirring anything much in particular.

18th January, 2019