Indigo (2014)

About Indigo

Indigo is a shared / unisex perfume by Nest. The scent was launched in 2014

Indigo fragrance notes

Reviews of Indigo

I really liked the unisex clean smell of this. I'll have to try it again but it was simple and clean.
29th May, 2020
Meh. Boring tea that's been done a hundred times before. Not terrible, but bording and derivative. Get Bvlgari instead.
25th July, 2019
I can definitely smell the woodiness, and the tea. It has a sort of dark and cool characteristic (almost metallic, but not in a chemical way?).

I can pick up the fig note, though just barely. The word that came to mind for me was plum.

I agree with other reviewers that it feels a tad too sweet. I don't dislike this, but it's not a favorite.
19th August, 2018
The tea note stands out immediately. Then the bergamot, cardamom, and wood notes come in to play. For me, the fig is barely there. It is a somewhat spicy, dainty wood scent that could easily be worn in summer months. Not a terrible perfume; just not overwhelmingly different or special in any way.

----------------------------------

Okay. Here is some fig. It takes awhile to show itself to me...
21st June, 2017
tang Show all reviews
Nest Indigo, with its fig and tea notes, is very similar to Bvlgari's Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge. It's a combination that I still find unique and fresh, and I enjoy wearing this when I want something just a little different from cozy gourmands or classic florals.
16th March, 2017
The first time I wore this, I loved it. But...it struck me as something I have smelled before. Im not saying it is common. I have smelled A LOT of perfumes over the years. The notes I smell in this, which are not listed, are patchouli, pepper and rose. This smells, imo, like a dupe of, The Different Co. "Rose Poivre". I owned Rose Poivre, and I'm using a spray sample of, Indigo. The patchouli and pepper notes, is what got cloying to me, and why I sold Rose Poivre. It also reminds me of Incense Oud, that cardamon, wtf? Its like rose poivre and incense oud merged.

I also got a sample of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose(patchouli, didnt smell much rose?), which also struck me as something I've smelled before, it smells like, by Killian Straight to Heaven, I'll go review that next. I dont usually give mainstream fragrance the time of day but was looking for a cheaper daily wear.
29th September, 2016