Ursa (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HouseTiziana Terenzi
PerfumerPaolo Terenzi

About Ursa

Ursa is a shared / unisex perfume by Tiziana Terenzi. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Paolo Terenzi

Ursa fragrance notes

Reviews of Ursa

Reminds me of Straight to Heaven. Has that airy, woody, wet hay smell.

Big performance on minimal sprays for me. Big, loud opening that lasts for a few hours before settling down. The drydown isn’t as loud but the scent remains the same, except slightly sweeter and less dry. Lasts all day.

I don’t get any tobacco or rum, so this is not a dark fragrance to me. Also, the patchouli and incense were not as dominant as I thought they would be, again making this feel like a scent appropriate for warmer climates and more casual attire. Even though it’s not listed, cedar is what I keep getting along with that hay note.

03rd June, 2020
Got a sample of this from Barneys in Vegas. It is a very interesting tobacco scent. It is not fresh or sweet tobacco, but more of a damp, musty aroma similar to stepping into a cigar store humidor.
29th January, 2017

Add your review of Ursa

Shop for Ursa products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Ursa

There are no member images of Ursa yet. Why not be the first?