Another Oud (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HouseJuliette Has a Gun
Creative DirectorRomano Ricci

About Another Oud

Another Oud is a shared / unisex perfume by Juliette Has a Gun. The scent was launched in 2015

Another Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Another Oud

Another sweet, fruity, cloying and smoky oud. Not bad per se, but the name says it well.
09th May, 2020
Like a weak Another 13 by Le Labo, with a few saccharine berries thrown in
23rd October, 2018
Not just Another Oud IMO. The berry and oud combo is great. For the folks who don't want skank in their Oud, this may be a good look for you. Definetly unisex. 8/10
25th July, 2018
Just another oud. I like ouds but, I have enough and have tried enough. I barely get a hint of fruit after inhaling so hard my eyes suck back into my head. Now all I taste, is oud. Too much ambroxan, also. Did I mention the oud?
17th May, 2018
Nice, light cedar scent with surprisingly good projection. Very pleasant and quite unisex. Not getting much oud but the ambroxan is very prominent. Longevity is pretty good too, feels like an ISO-E super scent as the scent comes and goes throughout the day.
30th June, 2017
Too sharp, not for me.
Notes:
Raspberry, Oud, Ambroncenide, Musk, Ambroxan.
07th March, 2017

Add your review of Another Oud

Shop for Another Oud products online

Shop for Another Oud at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud EDP 7.5ml Spray

US • Buy it now: USD 22.40.

Member images of Another Oud

There are no member images of Another Oud yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]