I Am Juicy Couture (2015)
by Juicy Couture

I Am Juicy Couture information

Year of Launch2015

HouseJuicy Couture
PerfumerDora Baghriche-Arnaud
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc

About I Am Juicy Couture

I Am Juicy Couture is a feminine perfume by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Dora Baghriche-Arnaud

I Am Juicy Couture fragrance notes

Reviews of I Am Juicy Couture

If you've not had a positive experience with a sweet, fruity pop culture frag, move along - there's nothing new for you here!

And I can enjoy some super sweet and even trashy frags, so I always try the Juicys. While I've never worn any of them much, the one I always liked best was Couture Couture, which seems to be the most unpopular with the youth market for being too sweet in a floral way - not sure we've reached the limits of too sweet in a caramel way yet, because STILL they keep coming.

And I genuinely wish I Am Juicy Couture would be the last of this ilk. It's basically a one frag synopsis of Juicy's greatest hits and of the last 10 years in sweet/fruity/floral/gourmand mass perfumery, and now that it's been offered, the only other route to rework this theme would be to deconstruct it, for you're not going to get one that's "better" than I Am Juicy Couture. It has a softness and warmth to it on skin, and is an actual composition that evolves and wears like the EDP it is.

Couture Couture is a bit static to me - so awfully much of that sweet grape-y white floral accord and not much else, which is why I never fully embraced it. I Am Juicy Couture has a similarly sweet white floral heart, but the passionfruit cuts it, and the base, while alluding to Viva La Juicy's caramel and wood, is a more classic (you could say generic) amber thing. Thankfully, it doesn't have the tart fruit/patchouli tension I just loathe about Angel, Viva La Juicy, and Pink Sugar.

When I smelled it today, I realized I've been in my spot in L.A. for exactly 10 years this month. The original Juicy frag was in the air everyplace at the beginning of that 10 years, so it's a nostalgic smell for me even though I never wore it. I designate I Am Juicy Couture as the bookend on this particular period of my life - in a certain way, very over it and tired. Both me and the frag.

11th September, 2016 (last edited: 10th September, 2016)
Salutation.

This fragrances evokes the exotic allure of tropical fruits.with its summery undertone,it invites the woman who wears it to escape in her imagination to a sunny tropical paradise.I AM JUICY COUTURE is a nice wearable scent.It epitomizes a sweet,barbie,fruity and sugary fragrance.it is a easy going and fun scent that won't be one of those sharp scents that enter the room long before you do.Juicy,Enchanting,Soft, Cheerful,A little Synthetic and Completely girlie.

Fruity juices of passionfruit,pomelo and raspberry, combined with delicate hearts of gardenia,heliotrope, sweet pea and a hint of rose with a seductive trail of amber,musk and woody notes makes a fragrance like when you cut a ripe fruit in half the juiciest part is near the heart of the fruit as it is more fruity than floral.it is a daytime scent as well as a flirty evenings.perfect for a young girl who needs a moment of joy.

Sillage?Pleasent.

Longevity?About 4 hours on my skin.

6.5/10
13th October, 2015

Add your review of I Am Juicy Couture

Shop for I Am Juicy Couture products online

Shop for I Am Juicy Couture at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of I Am Juicy Couture

There are no member images of I Am Juicy Couture yet. Why not be the first?