Essence No. 7 : Neroli (2015)
by Elie Saab

Essence No. 7 : Neroli information

Year of Launch2015

HouseElie Saab
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian
SupplierTakasago
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Essence No. 7 : Neroli

Essence No. 7 : Neroli is a shared / unisex perfume by Elie Saab. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian

Essence No. 7 : Neroli fragrance notes

Reviews of Essence No. 7 : Neroli

I bought three citrus for a patio area, put them in big tubs to be fed & watered and watched them flower. I also happened upon the story of Lue Gim Gong, the citrus wizard and found it heart-breaking.
I ordered Essence No 7, knowing it was a linear fragrance, linear but joyous and very beautiful. I haven't enjoyed a Neroli fragrance so much since Annick Goutal's version. It is high summer here in the Southern Hemisphere, the weeks of white linen, broad brimmed hats, sauvignon blanc and the promise of fruit to come after the orange blossoms have set. Lovely.
23rd January, 2021
If you're looking for neroli/orange blossom, this is a great option. Bright and cheerful with a touch of citrus, and that's about it.
05th December, 2019
Way too much dark orange blossom heaviness for me. I had expected something a bit lighter and sprightlier, but instead this smells bottom-heavy and much more dense and jungle-y than I had anticipated. Surprisingly feminine and frankly, somewhat cloying.
27th January, 2019
I love a good neroli, and this is excellent...deep, rich and luxurious smelling with a nice touch of muskiness...has a bit of a citrusy flavor to it also...this would make for the perfect fragrance for a warm summer night...detecting a slight touch of spice...a pleasure to smell...smells of very high quality ingredients...very nice projection...like being surrounded by neroli...
11th October, 2018
Stardate 20171115:

A well constructed orange blossom fragrance with some musk. Simple comfort like mac and cheese.
16th November, 2017
A FK study of Neroli. If you love Neroli you will love this perfume. Honeyed Orange Blossom with nuances of Cardamon and Ginger and the "Metallic" that comes off more like Chalk Wall to me.
Neroli has a natural counterpoint within it's note.
Used as a counterpoint in complex perfumes I see it as tremendously important.
Singular and as nuanced study falls flat for me.
19th September, 2017

Add your review of Essence No. 7 : Neroli

Shop for Essence No. 7 : Neroli products online

Shop for Essence No. 7 : Neroli at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Essence No. 7 : Neroli

There are no member images of Essence No. 7 : Neroli yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]