White Collection : Tea (2013)
by Commodity

White Collection : Tea information

Year of Launch2013

HouseCommodity

About White Collection : Tea

White Collection : Tea is a shared / unisex perfume by Commodity. The scent was launched in 2013

White Collection : Tea fragrance notes

Reviews of White Collection : Tea

The opening is mandarin citrus with minty tea.
Later, there is a dark floral that reminds me of SMW but more fem, more soft fruitiness and no ink notes.
22nd June, 2020
Update May 2018: Commodity has completely revamped this scent. The original was a very light citrus/freesia scent that leaned feminine. The new version is dark and spicy, and smells very masculine to me. It reminds me of Old Spice. I really do not like it at all. It does last longer than the original though.

Original review: I really like this scent! Simple, very light and summery. It reminds me of a more grown up (but still young) version of "Dream" by the Gap from the late 90s. I think it's the Freesia. Not very long wearing, but I don't mind reapplying.
11th September, 2017 (last edited: 25th May, 2018)
This light, citrusy tea scent reminds me of Fresh's Citron de Vigne minus the grapes, and Annick Goutal's Duel with no leather. It is sprightly, inoffensive, short-lived, and happy. I understand this series of scents was designed with layering in mind but I would prefer if they were upstanding each in their own right.
08th April, 2016

Add your review of White Collection : Tea

Shop for White Collection : Tea products online

Search on eBay

Member images of White Collection : Tea

There are no member images of White Collection : Tea yet. Why not be the first?