Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume (2015)
by 4160 Tuesdays

Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume information

Year of Launch2015
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

House4160 Tuesdays
PerfumerSarah McCartney

About Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume

Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume is a shared / unisex perfume by 4160 Tuesdays. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sarah McCartney

Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume fragrance notes

Reviews of Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume

Tropical booze top, with coconut, vanilla, and rum being in the frontline. An almost buttery rum note. Other mixed fruit. Juicy fruit. Hint of lime. Tobacco and cannabis notes are here. Not too loud. Not smoky at all. But, definitely an "herb" vibe. Musk and "woody"-scent have an old smell. Antiqued.

Overall this is interesting. Starts all sweet and girly. Ends completely different, as a refined perfume for women, with its blended flowers and traditional notes. It is a fragrance with two faces. Or maybe, two rooms, for lack of a better description. Intriguing.
25th August, 2018
Stardate 20171104:

The strawberry raspberry is very Jolly Rancherish. Rose, Musk and vanilla add a vintage dimension to it but too little and too late. Berries are way too overpowering. On the whole meh.
05th November, 2017
Having tried over 15 fragrances from this house, this is one of my favorites. I like how the raspberry smells in this one more than the previous ones I've tried, it feels a little better executed - easy to like, wearable, smooth and rounded.
08th August, 2017
Every time I say “I don’t like ... fragrances” Sarah McCartney comes up with a fragrance that proves me wrong. I would never have said I liked sweet fragrances, but I love this one. It opens with a burst of sweet fruits and florals, and then softens into a gentle flowery heart. It is as if we are the bee, first Gorging on the nectar, then drawing back to smell the whole flower. It is certainly sweet, but not sickly, a fragrance that is indeed fit for a goddess.
21st August, 2015

Add your review of Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume

Shop for Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume

There are no member images of Crimes of Passion: Goddess of Love & Perfume yet. Why not be the first?