Animale Sport (2014)

HouseAnimale Parfums
Parent CompanyThe Animale Group

About Animale Sport

The company say:

A clean, citrus marine fragrance bursting with energy and freshness. Crisp notes of bergamot, pear and sea mist blend with blonde woods, vetiver, musk and amber to generate an aromatic sensation that is long-lasting, masculine and distinguished.

Animale Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Animale Sport

Falls flat of being decent. Smells like rust for a good portion of the opening and mid. Soapy opening, then becomes for fruity. Still with the added rusty smell, it makes this completely unwearable.
03rd July, 2018
I'm not getting any sea or woods from Animale Sport, mostly just a powdery fresh feel that doesn't seem very sporty, although my thoughts on Sports scents is that I expect them to smell like modern shower gels. This does not. Also, BN lists "pear" as a note while Fragrantica lists "peach". I don't get those two but there is something kinda like "melon" that I'm picking up.

Anywho, it's a decent fragrance with just okay projection. Should be nice to smell by others, might get a compliment, but based on my sampling, you'll need a few more sprays than usual to get it outside of your own nose.
09th March, 2017
This new "sporty" Animale's version is mastered by a fresh "citrus/vetiver-oriented" main accord with a tad of salty-metallic-herbal-medicinal (at least on my skin). A banal and today easily likeable accord which is not in my tunes for sure. Marine notes, bergamot, vetiver and amber elicit a nowadays typical (vaguely a la Bvlgari Man Intense) freshly balmy salty/sweet aromatic "splash" with a boring cedary undertone and a notable galaxolide's influence. Overly woody for my synthetic woodiness's level of "comfort". Animale Sport is not a bad scent di per se but does not add a single measly grain of novelty for the worldwide current olfactory panorama.
07th September, 2016

Add your review of Animale Sport

Shop for Animale Sport products online

Shop for Animale Sport at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Animale Sport

There are no member images of Animale Sport yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]