Clean Reserve : Rain (2015)
by Clean

Clean Reserve : Rain information

Year of Launch2015

HouseClean
Parent CompanyFusion Brands America > Dlish

About Clean Reserve : Rain

Clean Reserve : Rain is a shared / unisex perfume by Clean. The scent was launched in 2015

Clean Reserve : Rain fragrance notes

Reviews of Clean Reserve : Rain

This is actually pretty nice with plenty of clean, soapy, woody notes to go around. The opening does have a "rain" like feel to it. I'm not sure how to describe it but it does have that damp, dark, “misty” feel to it.

Projection is just okay throughout, not terrible, but longevity is pretty decent. Lasted around 8-9 hours on me.
04th October, 2019
Uplifting watery floral that, per the company statement, uses sustainably sourced vetiver. Clean Reserve: Rain reminds me more of an oceanic tag line of 'fresh' 'clean' 'invigorating' scent added to a bar soap or body wash. That in itself is not bad as Rain would be a definite shoe-in for those ultra hot and humid days where your deodorant would have given up after an hour in the sun.

Rain definitely has some serious staying power and the vetiver and white flowers notes sing long and hard, or in the words of Rick Astley, it's never gonna give you up.

This would be best on the younger set who would desire a safe yet strong perfume as it does have that 'fresh outta the shower' vibe to it.
24th July, 2019
I tried all the iterations from the Reserve line, and found this to be the most easy-going. I have been building up my Spring and summer collection, so my decision is a bit biased on the "cleaner/fresh" type of scents. The opening is quite citrus and floral, but soon takes on a more floral but yet masculine route. This scent will definitely morph into your gender; I felt fresh but manly, yet when I sprayed it on a female coworker, she smelled fresh and pretty. I get about six hours before it gets closer to my skin, but has nice sillage-one of those scents you kind of need to smell your own sillage like a weirdo. I bought a 10ML decant from Sephora for $25, which should last the warmer season (2-3 sprays max).
01st March, 2018

Add your review of Clean Reserve : Rain

Shop for Clean Reserve : Rain products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Clean Reserve : Rain

There are no member images of Clean Reserve : Rain yet. Why not be the first?