Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton (2015)
by Clean

Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton information

Year of Launch2015

HouseClean
Parent CompanyFusion Brands America > Dlish

About Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton

Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton is a shared / unisex perfume by Clean. The scent was launched in 2015

Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton fragrance notes

Reviews of Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton

Life may be too short to wear bad perfume, but still, some days are laundry days. On one of those, I decided to give Warm Cotton a go. With terms like "water accord" and "floral accord," Clean Beauty clearly isn't going for specificity in the note pyramid, which makes it amusing to read their detailed sidebar on Laotian benzoin that hypes the company's commitment to sustainability. (No shock that they didn't give the background story on butylphenyl methylpropional, aka Lilial, which is amongst the many allergens recently axed by the EU's SCCS.)

Anyway, its predictably anonymous and suitably innocuous, but I'd have swapped aldehydes for lavender to achieve a warm cotton scent. Next time, I'll just rub myself with dryer sheets.
21st July, 2021
This starts off very soapy and with a touch of dryer sheets. The soap smell is the kind Clean scents all kinda smell like to me. Just a generic hand soap smell. The dryer sheet smell is nice but seems like there should be more of that if you’re going to call this Warm Cotton. As it dries down, you get less of the cotton smell but the soap smell is toned down too so it smells pleasant.

A very casual smell that has good projection during the first 1-2 hours and then settles to a skin scent that lasts 6-7 hours.
30th September, 2019
I'm a fan of clean smelling scents but there's something about this one that is too sharp and piercing. It doesn't seem to soften and evolve at all.
08th January, 2019
This is seriously a reinterpretation of Lauder's Pleasures for Men - A soapy, aldehydic pleasure-fest which dies out much sooner than we all want. I can honestly smell mint, aldehydes, and something vaguely floral in the opening, but by this I mean the first twenty seconds. I am hard-pressed to find a contemporary fragrance whose theme coalesced so quickly. If you don't enjoy the idea of white bar soap as a fragrance then this is going to turn you right off. But, if you are one of those guys that have been silently wishing for an EDT of Irish Spring but you also don't enjoy Pleasures for Men then this scent is for you. It does not at all remind me of cotton but it sure as anything smells good. Misleading name aside I Love this release; this is about as fresh as scents get.
25th February, 2016

Add your review of Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton

Shop for Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton

There are no member images of Clean Reserve : Warm Cotton yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]