Love Is On (2015)

About Love Is On

Love Is On is a feminine perfume by Revlon. The scent was launched in 2015

Love Is On fragrance notes

Reviews of Love Is On

There is one review of Love Is On.
Revlon describes the scent by saying: "Designed to spark the chemistry between two people, Love Is On™ is a seductive scent that ignites attraction and inspires love. A captivating blend of velvety rose, spice, and vanilla infused musk." The tagline for the scent is: "Loved by women; irresistible to men."

Revlon lists the notes as follows:

"Fragrance notes:
• Enticing top notes: Italian lemon with sweet berry and velvety rose
• Stimulating core: Cardamom and ginger with exotic sandalwood
• Seductive melt down: Vanilla infused musk with sparkling amber"

Let me start by saying: I love rose scents, and I love citrus, vanilla, ginger and amber, so I felt I had to try this one out since it combines so many notes that I am drawn to.

I get almost nothing of the top notes when I spray it on myself. No real citrus burst from the lemon, and no real berry note, either. Maybe the tiniest bit of rose, but not much. On me, instead, it goes right to the middle notes of spice and quickly to the base notes of vanilla, musk and amber.

Honestly, it's kind of a one-trick pony scent on me. A rather insipid vanilla-ish scent with some minor spicy and amber hints. Kind of reminds me of a Bath and Body Works fragrance--akin to warm vanilla sugar with a hint of the amber one thrown in. Since I have a whole bottle of the stuff, I'll probably use it as room spray.

If you need a scent to wear to work that's completely inoffensive and wears close, or if you enjoy smelling like a vanilla candle or a cupcake, this one may be for you.

On the other hand, if you're looking for something new, or that stands out, etc., take a pass. I say it's completely. . . meh.
10th July, 2016

Add your review of Love Is On

Shop for Love Is On products online

Shop for Love Is On at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Love Is On

There are no member images of Love Is On yet. Why not be the first?