Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe (2015)
by L'Occitane

Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe information

Year of Launch2015
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseL'Occitane

About Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe

Part of a limited edition series developed in collaboration with pastry chef Pierre Hermé. The others are: Miel Mandarine and Jasmin Immortelle Neroli.

Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe fragrance notes

Reviews of Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe

A gorgeous juicy and sweet grapefruit sitting here in a bed of some herbs and spices and some lovely floral sweetness - there are no florals in the notes, but I somehow perceive their aroma instead of woods that *are* in the notes. Is this sweetened-with-fruit lavender talking? Ahhh. Anyway. I like it. A must try for every grapefruit freak like me.
14th October, 2019
I got this in a L'Occitane shop a couple of years ago to stop myself buying Aedes de Venustas, as I already had a grapefruit I liked (Pamplelune). I was flirting with the rhubarb thing around then. This was designed in collaboration with a pastry chef I think, and it reminds me of a rhubarb and lemon tart my dad makes from a French recipe. So it's a bit foodie! It's not overly sharp on opening, and manages to evoke sweet grapefruit of all things!

It's a bit sweet for me, but it does the job on a warm day, and it's definitely fruity - but in a patisserie way rather than fruity floral. I quite like, but don't love, it.
19th July, 2017

Add your review of Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe

Shop for Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe

There are no member images of Pierre Hermé : Pamplemousse Rhubarbe yet. Why not be the first?