Shades Wood
by Armaf

Shades Wood information

HouseArmaf

About Shades Wood

Shades Wood is a masculine fragrance by Armaf.

Shades Wood fragrance notes

Reviews of Shades Wood

It is like incense and too very oriental. I can't distinguish the citrus note. I don't like it.
20th April, 2021
Oooh, blimey - opens with massive, sweet, synthetic woodsi ess. Soon becomes powdery, sneezy, floral. I read a review somewhere that says it smells like a car air freshener - I concur; there's something rubbery and diesely in there.
Godawful stuff which, like all the finest scrubbers, must be ground from your skin with Swarfega. Awful.
23rd June, 2019
Hmm, I don't hate it but it is tough to love.

Lots of spicy oud and rose in the opening. Reminds me of many middle eastern scents that I've tried. In the style of a Montale. I see cumin listed but don't detect it, which is a good thing for me. Also, something boozy or like a mixed drink in there somewhere?

The drydown is a little smoother and woodier.

Big projection and longevity. Not many sprays needed here.

20th January, 2018
Spicy floral with a deep woody base. I like this...it is well put together...as long as you don't think of it as "our version of" type of fragrance.
There is an alcohol blast in the opening, so you've gotta let it settle. Once it settles, the rose shows up then the clove and pepper prop it up while the cumin provides a funk that prevents this from being too clean. The oud is obvious pretty early in the life-cycle, aided by the presence of other woods. Worth a sniff. EdP strength.
03rd December, 2015

Add your review of Shades Wood

Shop for Shades Wood products online

Shop for Shades Wood at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Armaf Shades Wood Eau De Toilette

US • Buy it now: USD 26.99.

Member images of Shades Wood

There are no member images of Shades Wood yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]