Vanille Debauche (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HousePerfumes by Terri
PerfumerTerri Bozzo

About Vanille Debauche

Vanille Debauche is a shared / unisex perfume by Perfumes by Terri. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Terri Bozzo

Vanille Debauche fragrance notes

Reviews of Vanille Debauche

This fragrance is by Kyse which the perfumer is Terri - to clarify.

And.. WHOA.. this fragrance is phenomenal. It opens as sort of a dried berry and woodsy smell before a light tobacco creeps in. 15 minutes in, it reminds me very much of a natural cherry pope tobacco, but with the addition of a beeswax, or neutral and non sweet amber. It's fantastic! It's linear, and totally bottle worthy to me, Getting a bottle soon!

Fwiw, Fragrantica, a lot compare this to Tobacco Vanille. I may get a little bit of the vanilla in the dry down, but the tobacco notes are very different. Plus the dry down here is more Vanilla and amber. If this wasn't so much a skin scent, and got some good marketing, it could sell like hot cakes. Very good fragrance, and so far, I think the best from the brand, due to being the most versatile.

Also, it's crazy how Speedracer refers to the strawberry smelling dolls. Lol, I didn't even read his review, and that was the first thing I thought of when it hit my skin. A very cozy and nostolgic feeling. I thought maybe it was going to go feminine on me, but it couldn't be further from that. It turned into an uber masculine fragrance. This one is certainly a sleeper.
15th September, 2021
Starts with soft, candied fruit vanilla. That scent reminds me of scented children's toys from my past, specifically my sisters' Strawberry Shortcake dolls that had a certain smell. That scent remains throughout but as it dries down, it becomes more interesting with more of the bourbon, tobacco, and woody notes coming through. The woody notes come across a bit weathered, which is interesting.

Overall, this feels a little juvenile, probably because of my association to the past, but I do like this.

The projection is solid, even getting noticed outdoors by my wife. It's probably better in cooler temps but I don't find it heavy. It's just very sweet. Lasts about 6-7 hours.

29th August, 2021

Add your review of Vanille Debauche

Shop for Vanille Debauche products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Vanille Debauche

There are no member images of Vanille Debauche yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]