Armani Code Special Blend (2015)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Special Blend information

Year of Launch2015
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code Special Blend

Armani Code Special Blend is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2015

Armani Code Special Blend fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code Special Blend

There is one review of Armani Code Special Blend.
A very pleasurable flanker of the Armani Code series.

Armani Code Special Blend had always fascinated me when it would sit at the fragrance counters of the local Macy's here in Maryland. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to truly explore and enjoy this limited edition flanker when it was out back in 2015. When I was finally able to look around for bottles of this elusive potion, they were no longer being offered for sale, including whatever testers that were sitting around!

Nonetheless, I took a chance and blind-bought ACSB recently, given my appreciation for the other flankers I already have: AC Profumo, AC Ultimate, AC Colonia. Special Blend's box tells the owner outright that roasted Venezuelan Tonka is a key fragrance note in this edition of AC....and it definitely stands out as the dominant element here! ACSB reminds me heavily of AC Ultimate; there is a slight difference in SB's having that "roasted", slightly smoky quality in the tonka note (not evident in Ultimate's tonka note). The olive blossom adds a floral roundness to AC that distinguishes it also ever so slightly from the other Armani Codes.

And just like Ultimate and Profumo, Special Blend is a LOVELY enveloping presence that never gets cloying. It is a smidgen classier than Ultimate and not as brash as Profumo, so it lies somewhere in between in its intensity. Versus the original AC, it stands out enough to be perceived as different, though not by much (although I can stand SB much more so than the slightly overhyped and overpresent original).

Seems that Special Blend is mostly available through online venues only. It is a rare treat that any fan of the Armani Code series should take a look at! :^>

07th April, 2018

Add your review of Armani Code Special Blend

Shop for Armani Code Special Blend products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Armani Code Special Blend

There are no member images of Armani Code Special Blend yet. Why not be the first?