Scandinavian Crime (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseLM Parfums

About Scandinavian Crime

The company say:

According to the success of the limited edition "Unique Russia", Laurent Mazzone decided to integrate this extract of perfume into his permanent collection LM Parfums. This extract will bear from now on the name of "Scandinavian Crime"

Scandinavian Crime fragrance notes

Reviews of Scandinavian Crime

There is one review of Scandinavian Crime.
I have the EDT and love this theatrically dark, spicy incense. Overall, on my skin, it's pepper and patch over a smoky accord. To me, each section is more than just good.
The opening is sublime, going on spicy and bright without being harsh - it eases open rather than blasts. That said, the pepper is quite a 'high' note, but it combines well with the cardamom and ginger (coriander too if I really look) so that the all-round effect is one of misty softness.
After half an hour or so the patch and oud creep in. The oud is fairly restrained and seems to be there to work with, rather than dominate, the labdanum, incense, and pillowy patch. This underplayed oud brings about what to my nose is a subtly stunning, pervasive incense. The pepper/ginger fizz gives the incense effect a realistic tinge, the sort that Avignon goes over the top with in my ever-so-humble, here that soapy/sneezy vibe is limited.
After a couple of hours it begins to round out as the amber; vanilla; musk, and sandalwood take effect. Smooth smoky spice remains, becoming creamier through dry-down. There's also a low-level suggestion of grapefruit/nutmeg throughout this.
Not a beast on my skin (extrait is available) but that doesn't bother me, it's a scent I really enjoy wearing. The packaging suits it - dark and foreboding. I grabbed a back-up bottle quick.
24th January, 2019

Add your review of Scandinavian Crime

Shop for Scandinavian Crime products online

Shop for Scandinavian Crime at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Scandinavian Crime

There are no member images of Scandinavian Crime yet. Why not be the first?