Dehnal Oudh Cambodi
by Al Haramain

Dehnal Oudh Cambodi information

HouseAl Haramain

About Dehnal Oudh Cambodi

Dehnal Oudh Cambodi is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Haramain.

Dehnal Oudh Cambodi fragrance notes

Reviews of Dehnal Oudh Cambodi

There is one review of Dehnal Oudh Cambodi.
What can I say more than WOW!a fragrant 1001 nights scent presence,gloriously bold and definitely worth having in a professional collection.I was lucky enough to get a bottle of this a few day's ago when I had a big problem in my eyes.cambodi is one of the most expensive oud scents.Unisex?no absolutely masculine reminiscents of the hot desert night's, intended for proud men with a Kennedy sense of beauty and uniqueness.

Sensuous,mysterious,Gorgeous,Glamorous,Unique,Fantastic and ultra arabian,full of hidden surprises.it has oud at its base and it is unquestionably the major note, but the support afforded by vanilla,musk and patchouli.quite linear but just to keep you interested on it warming and seductive,longevity and sillage awesome.no doubt for special moments and self confident sophisticated men.one of the best oud scent in my collection.TNT in a bottle!

24th August, 2016

Add your review of Dehnal Oudh Cambodi

Shop for Dehnal Oudh Cambodi products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Dehnal Oudh Cambodi

There are no member images of Dehnal Oudh Cambodi yet. Why not be the first?