Ensar Rose (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseSultan Pasha
PerfumerSultan Pasha

About Ensar Rose

Ensar Rose is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sultan Pasha

Reviews of Ensar Rose

My favorite of Sultan Pasha’s roses. In a world where the Rose/Oud has become an expected trope(even the truly dark/harsh Oud facets have become quite common), my one word review is:

:-0
23rd June, 2019
We have here a beautifully orchestrated soft Sandalwood Rose marriage buffed with a civet/ambergris muskiness. It's Rose is honeyed and whispers it's gentle budding. This scent's beauty is in it's simple balanced canvas. I identify the canvas as a marriage that holds close to the Patou Feminine Ma Liberte.
In comparison SP JURIAH follows the course of appealing to contemporary tastes with a nicely rude Oud Rose.
Both hold as enjoyable wears with elegant rather than obtrusive skank.
My personal nod goes to the Ensar Rose.
22nd June, 2019
Well I have had mixed feelings about this one, some parts I like and others I don't care for.

It opens with a blend of creamy red & white roses followed up with strong hints of tuberose and vetiver. The tuberose gives the scent a incensey feeling and the vetiver adds a slight woodsy aroma. This all stays around for about two hours and then it starts to change.

The rose becomes more honeyed and smells really nice with the oud arriving giving the scent dirty animalic hints. At this stage the tuberose and vetiver have died down a bit to give way to hints of mysore sandalwood. When the honeyed rose and mysore sandalwood join it does smell really beautiful.

At about four hours the mysore sandalwood takes over with now just hints of the past dominating honeyed rose and this smells just well mighty fine.

Now I like the creamy Rose in the first two hours but I'm not keen on the tuberose which gives the creamy rose that incensey vibe. Also the vetiver note just smells weird and out of place with creamy roses. Maybe it's just me and my personal preferences. Even though the scent is unisex (just about) it does lean towards the feminine spectrum especially in the first two hours.

Now after the first two hours things start smelling much much better. When the rose becomes honeyed and the scent becomes more intricate and tightly weaved with oud and sandalwood I start liking it more and more. The mysore sandalwood in the basenotes is stunning, especially when it blends with the honeyed roses.

The projection is soft and the sillage is more restrained than his other scents but the longevity is good on my skin. I've had it on for about seven hours and can still smell subtle wafts of the mysore sandalwood.

All in all I'm not wowed if I'm honest and I'm not keen on the first two hours but it does become much better after two hours. I do prefer his other new and yet to be released Juriah fragrance as my choice of a rose scent. That one is simply stunning. I think I need more time with this one and I'm sure it will grow on me as this is only one wearing.
07th June, 2019
Fine-boned, pale rose swooning in a sensuous golden haze, sublimed by a heady, yet supremely graceful, oud. Exquisite, and very sexy.
28th June, 2018

Add your review of Ensar Rose

Shop for Ensar Rose products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Ensar Rose

There are no member images of Ensar Rose yet. Why not be the first?