Al Hareem (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HouseSultan Pasha
PerfumerSultan Pasha

About Al Hareem

For your attention, I present to you pure 100% unadulterated sensuality in a bottle... Al Hareem.

The sensuality of a warm moonlit night, with the rays gently piercing through the incense smoke and the musky essence of languid bodies in a gentle lovers’ embrace... the suggestive scent of fine Iranian saffron and Turkish roses finely saturating the air alongside the animalic muskiness of fine Hindi Oud, musk and ambergris.

Reviews of Al Hareem

Rose Ouds can become same old particularly if a sharp rubber synthetic leads.
AH leads with a balanced melange of animalic, rich wood breath of saffron.
The sense of timing and emphasis of the heart is the magical marriage of Sandal and Rose. This marriage highlights the sweet almost fruit top note of the Rose.
I identify Ambergris as a leavener that adds a buoyancy, volume that leads to an accord and perfume so exquisitely elegant. High Art.
23rd June, 2019
I appreciate the work and ingredients in this one but for me it was a definate NO! Like camel poo! Too much! But its a strange phenomena that perfumes that I dislike initially are often ones I return to. I'm wading thro a sample pack of 16 so I will re-test as I always do but this is too masculine and difficult and as crdb says I could not inflict it on my work colleagues or my partner!
11th October, 2016
The label says it all: this is oud (two ouds!), ambergris and musk, all natural, all high quality, and at attar concentration. There is also butter absolute, sandalwood and rose, but they are a frame to the centrepiece of the base notes (only base by name as they are immediately present).

The thing is only wearable at home because I do not dare inflict it on fellow commuters or professional relations. However, it is probably the Pasha attar I return to most often. The blue cheese (roquefort) animalic combination is complex and very enjoyable. It has very little in the way of spices or woods, giving it a rounded, familiar feel. Once you try these ouds, it will be hard to return to the muted, often synthetic versions used in Western perfumery.

It must be tried if you are doing a sampling set. Go read Kafkaesque's review if you need any more convincing.
18th August, 2016

Add your review of Al Hareem

Shop for Al Hareem products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Al Hareem

There are no member images of Al Hareem yet. Why not be the first?