Encens Chypre (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseSultan Pasha
PerfumerSultan Pasha

About Encens Chypre

Encens Chypre is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sultan Pasha

Reviews of Encens Chypre

it just takes your focus away from anything else but the breathtaking beauty and the shifting fragrance lines. Extraordinary.
24th April, 2020
I'll let others illuminate the simple magic of this.
Chypre yes.
It's the warm animalic and the draw of Clary Sage that have me swooning. Iris blending and leading Incense delivers a dreamy elegance.
Presque Parfait. Porr mwah.
04th August, 2019
A green mossy forest with a dirty earthy smell but also uplifted by a slight airy sweetness is what I get from this.

It's very nice and there are a lot of notes dancing around the core oakmoss backbone of the scent. Incense adds the air of mystery whilst the lighter notes give the scent a uplifting feeling whilst the civet grounds the scent at the same time.

A very lovely chypre fragrance with quality ingredients that just has you sniffing yourself again and again.
28th April, 2019
juicy lime with flavors of oud...breathtakingly beautiful and aromatic...a tapestry of flowers appears and disappears , over and over...some rose and, dare I say , a " gentle " oakmoss...it's like a chypre that wants to be an Oriental and an Oriental that wants to be a chypre...some animalic flavored presence of resins...just a slight dab of sweetness and smoke...the feel of incense...there's so much going on I could never see getting bored of this fragrance...a little herbiness throughout...nice oud in here , but very gentle , never overwhelms the other ingredients...another great work of art from the Sultan...
22nd April, 2019
bhanny Show all reviews
This MIGHT just be the perfect chypre. Definitely one of the best, if not the best, I've ever sampled. I never thought anything would compare with vintage Mitsouko, but this one does, without question.

If it weren't for the stunning and jaw-dropping Aurum d'Angkor, I would say this could be Sultan's masterpiece. Regardless, it's completely bewitching and I am honored to have a bottle on the way. It is rich and opulent like everything I've sampled from Sultan, yet smooth and integrated with seamless transitions.

I get a thick juicy rose at first, a bit honeyed and nectared. There's a lovely bergamot to give it a slightly citrus feel, while the ylang, peach and geranium give lend an exotic fruitiness. The lovely jasmin auriculatum (my new favorite?) fits perfectly here with its green and fruity characteristics. There is also jasmin sambac, whose aroma I find is between the traditional grandiflorum and auriculatum mentioned above. Well, the combo is perfect for this chypre.

Really within minutes a very vintage inspired oakmoss cloaks the entire composition, giving a velvety, buttery feel. This is securely wrapped around the luscious rose and jasmin, and it's HEAVENLY. And it lasts and lasts and lasts.

The base is that velvety oakmoss, with resins, incense, ambergris, patchouli and more. The transition is seamless and lovely in its own right.

This is holy grail material IMO.

10th June, 2017

Add your review of Encens Chypre

Shop for Encens Chypre products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Encens Chypre

There are no member images of Encens Chypre yet. Why not be the first?