Angel Muse (2016)

PerfumerQuentin Bisch
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel Muse

Angel Muse is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Quentin Bisch

Angel Muse fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel Muse

A very nice gourmand with great staying power and totally full bodied. There are some reminders of Feve Delicieuse with that praline/nutty note. Probably too feminine for most Men to pull of but would smell great on a Woman.

03rd July, 2019
Reminds me of nothing so much as coffee-shop hazelnut syrup. Tooth-achingly sweet praline confection with atomic reach and unreasonable endurance.
30th December, 2018
Well this threw me for a loop. When I read they threw in some Nutella to the Angel formula, I expected just that - Angel (fruit + chocolate-patchouli) but with the gourmande accord incorporating some hazelnut. I was wrong. Eazy-peezy.

After a strange green citrus opening - I get a bizarre chocolate-fougere. I happen to loathe the fougere accord after it's been used and abused by every masculine under the sun, so I find this very unappealing. Add in an undercurrent of the Angel-family-accord, and you end up with quite the little mess.

Still - it didn't bore me, so one thumb up for that. But not for me.
13th July, 2018
This is a strange one. Not entirely unpleasant, but on my skin, the notes just don't blend. I smell something . . . yeasty, perhaps? I definitely get a sour grapefruit, a weirdly thin rose, and a rich gourmand base, but all of these elements seem to be trying to escape from one another rather than coming together to form a cohesive scent.

I honestly can't tell if it's the fragrance or my skin that throws the whole thing off balance. I'd be interested to smell this on someone whose chemistry works with it instead of against it.

Not surprisingly, the sillage and longevity are almost frighteningly powerful. Ain't that always the way.
10th May, 2018
While smelling and performing like a lovely, quality perfume, it also smells rather like Nutella, meaning I no longer have to choose between the two.

Seriously good fragrance, though, just pure pleasure. Its evolution is seamless and warm, and its relatively calm drydown lets the smell of your skin come through, something I have not experienced with a Mugler before.
12th January, 2018
A gorgeous, intense but not cloying gourmand. Pleasing, original notes. The acidity of the fruit balances the sweetness of the chocolate and the nut adds some bitterness to the whole fragrance. It’s got some lavender feel as well. Good performances!
29th December, 2017

Add your review of Angel Muse

Shop for Angel Muse products online

Shop for Angel Muse at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Angel Muse

There are no member images of Angel Muse yet. Why not be the first?