Pi Extreme (2015)

About Pi Extreme

Pi Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2015

Pi Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Pi Extreme

way nicer then the original.More classy and well rounded.The original was like baby powdery.
31st March, 2017
This reminds me of the Givenchy Pi eue de parfum they released about ten years ago, except it doesn't have quite the projection or longevity of the parfum. Slightly less sweet than original Pi and somehow warmer. This was a nice find for me.
19th March, 2017
Dangit man! I have always loved the original, and this version really does present a deep, intense version that lasts all day. If you don't like the original Pi, this one will probably not be for you, as the former's DNA is ALL THROUGHOUT it. It has more sillage than the original, and it seems to shimmer off of me in a predictable, pleasant manner. Go for it, Pi fans! ;^>
19th October, 2016
Pi extreme is a really strong fragrance to wear. It has long lasting power and is great for the winter. It does smell really sweet like its predecessor pi. However this one for me has a burnt sugar kind of accord with a podery background. Pi came off way more powdery to me which I thought was odd. I like extreme better because the powderimess has less prominence for me at least. For the most part I like the sweetness and smoothness of this fragrance. In the opening, it's very strong but it carries through very nice.
This lasted about 10 hours on me. The projection was average. And siliage average as well. This will be a great winter fragrance if you like dark sweet oriental scents.

Scent - 9/10
Longevity - 9/10
Siliage - 8/10
02nd June, 2016

Add your review of Pi Extreme

Shop for Pi Extreme products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pi Extreme

There are no member images of Pi Extreme yet. Why not be the first?