Les Colognes : Vétiver (2013)
by Annick Goutal

Les Colognes : Vétiver information

Year of Launch2013

HouseAnnick Goutal
PerfumerIsabelle Doyen
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Les Colognes : Vétiver

Vétiver is a unisex fragrance by Annick Goutal. The scent was launched in 2013 as part of the Les Colognes collection.

Les Colognes : Vétiver fragrance notes

Reviews of Les Colognes : Vétiver

Surprisingly straight raw vetiver in the opening , but the added salty/marine note that follows is quickly taking the lead. Fresh lemon is there to lift up the composition and herbs for an aromatic touch. The aquatic note is a bit challenging for me, as I don't like aquatics. The contrast between the smoky and spicy java vetiver and the ozonic, salty oceanic note is interesting, but not my style.
The Different Company succeeded with Sel de Vetiver to pair salty notes with vetiver, but it's very different; that one smells of dried salty vetiver roots and Vetiver Cologne smells marine.
After the first hour, it wears very light, almost untraceable.
31st October, 2018
Lovely vetiver. It's not like Turtle Vetiver Front, in that it's not a pure rendition; it's more subtle than that, more complex. I get a lot of the same notes I smell in Aria di Mare. But it's not aquatic. It IS fresh, herbal, very light, and interesting. Highly recommended as a masculine, and exciting and original as a feminine. Almost dirt cheap, too. Bought the full bottle.
09th September, 2017
Wow! Really beautiful super fresh vetiver with an amazing saltiness that makes me want to lick my lips. Blue sky, beaches, slight smokiness. A bonfire on a beach beside a lemon grove after a day spent swimming, wrapped in a towel lying on the sand, inhaling the scent of the earth. Despite it being a cologne I get decent longevity and projection. Works great in hot weather. A must for vetiver fans like me.
18th May, 2016

Add your review of Les Colognes : Vétiver

Shop for Les Colognes : Vétiver products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Les Colognes : Vétiver

There are no member images of Les Colognes : Vétiver yet. Why not be the first?