La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze pour Homme (2013)
by Rasasi

La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze pour Homme information

Year of Launch2013

HouseRasasi

About La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze pour Homme

La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi. The scent was launched in 2013

La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze pour Homme

Rasasi Tobacco Blaze -

Disclaimer: 1 Spray only

After reading reviews of how nuclear this one is I made sure to test it one day when I was home alone HA!

Tobacco Blaze is one of those frags where it doesn’t smell like anything special when you sniff your wrist, but when it projects off of you (and fills the room) the fragrance really blooms.

For me, the blend of mildly sweet apricot and ashy tobacco are most prominent and a unique combo that you won’t normally find in this genre. Other reviewers claim to experience a harsh motor oil smell, I never got any of that so it may have been re-formulated since it’s original release in 2013.

Overall, I enjoyed Tobacco Blaze. If you are unable to discipline yourself to use only 1 spray, then do your loved ones a favor and add an additional one to your shirt.

Definitely a cooler weather frag as too much heat would just assassinate the user and anyone within 20 feet of him.
Longevity is easily 12-15 hours.

3 stars
14th October, 2020
This is a saffron infused canned apricot wedge that has been sitting out for 3 days thrown in an ashtray. It's got some La Yuq leather in the background. My wife actually loves the smell of this one. It does at times feel disjointed, with sharp corners and rough edges. Performance is quite good. Plus longevity and projection. Feels at times thick, and at times dry.
05th September, 2019
From November, 2015:

Kind of odd, there's some things I like about Tobacco Blaze and some other things I find almost hard to stomach. It goes on like some crazy kind of tobacco chocolate motor oil, heavy and synthetic and chemical with a thick oily sheen. Nothing makes sense in the beginning but it comes together around the half hour mark. I get three distinct components at this point. The first is a rich base of dry tobacco, very pungent. On top of that is another thick layer of saffron. It's heavy and has something of a chunky, sticky chocolate note buried behind it. Finally, at the top is a smooth and dark fruity apricot. It's the highlight of Tobacco Blaze and my favorite part about it.

I've worn Tobacco Blaze about 5 times at this point with mixed results. On some days it breathes well, and comes across as a saffron-spiced dry tobacco scent with an almost airy, dark apricot. It's great when it works like this. On other days it's heavy, cloying and disorganized and sort of remains in a state of limbo, without everything really coming together and just getting stuck in this mucky synthetic kind of fragrant tarpit. I haven't figured out the trick to making this one work yet however, and need to give it a few more wears before reaching my final verdict.

UPDATE: August, 2019: This one's a "NO" for me. It's sort of a sloppy fragrance, that tends to fall apart at times, and it has a heavy, disjointed feeling. I'm also not crazy about the way it smells.
13th August, 2019