Starry Nights (2016)

Starry Nights information

Year of Launch2016

HouseMontale

About Starry Nights

Starry Nights is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The scent was launched in 2016

Starry Nights fragrance notes

Reviews of Starry Nights

I used to find this a little bit harsh, but it really grew on me. It's a monster compliment getter aswell.
26th October, 2019 (last edited: 06th April, 2020)
Starry Nights is big and bold, with huge amounts of smokey rose-oud and musk. There’s also fermented fruit and florals, similar to the smell of a wine or champagne. Unisex, yes, but leans fem to me.

Big projection and longevity that lasts all day and still can smell it after a shower.
20th May, 2019
Freshness with a little honey sweetness. It's almost like a pine fragrance, but it's not, it's a mix of lavander, musk and other unnameable fresh smelling ingrediants. I like Starry Night, it feels comfortable to wear over a long periods of time.

Unfortunately, Starry Night is too feminine to be a true Unisex fragrance. I like Starry Night but the tester bottle is enough for me.
11th May, 2019
lex Show all reviews
this one gives off a good vibe. some jasmine and rose are chopped up and swirling around some patchouli and light powdery musk in under the night sky. the faint distant citrus is the twinkle stars in the distance.what kills it for me is that it is too synthetic for me. montale is one of my fav houses,5 of my favs are from montale. starry night is different from the many aoud creations from this house.
08th February, 2018
Montale Starry Nights is definitely mix I've not quite experienced before. Rose is what strikes me first, along with, in order of prominence, jasmine, bergamot, musk, and patchouli. Powdery notes are cited vaguely, and this is appropriate as there is a certain powderiness to the fragrance.

This definitely leans feminine on my skin, more so due to the jasmine than the rose, but it's unisex enough to work for men and women alike.

This strikes me as versatile enough to be worn in both the summer and winter alike, as there are softer/fresher elements (rose, bergamot, musk) and the comparatively heavy-handed patchouli and jasmine. Mainly it's a slightly warm weather leaning fragrance but with close to Montale's typical density of the cold weather beasts with which the house mainly seems to be associated.

Performance is quite good, up to the usual Montale standard of excellence.

It's mildly pleasant, overall, but not quite a match for me---it's distinct from many Montales and floral offerings but it's nonetheless still a little too feminine on my skin.

6 out of 10
10th February, 2017
Whirling clouds,shining stars and a bright crescent moon with its sedeuctive scent,intoxicating composition and enchanting color palette makes a starry night full of pleasure and intimacy.this is just right balance of masculinity and femininity however I expected so much more of Montale.it is pretty synthetic and reminds me of a few other perfumes.Oriental,Floral,Powerful,Passionate,Mature and Deep.

It opens slightly bergamot citrus.sweet beautiful rose,patchouli blunted from being in your face with a nice wood note.as it dries it warms and becomes more musky and slightly powdery note which gives it a really deep and long lasting.the rose and patchouli are very obvious here.the opening is offensive,the dry down is sultry,slightly exotic and enticing.i don't want to believe that it's the signature perfume.definitely a colder weather fragrance for nighttime.

Sillage?Moderate to Heavy.

LongevityAbout 10 hours on my skin.

6.5/10

16th August, 2016

Add your review of Starry Nights

Shop for Starry Nights products online

Shop for Starry Nights at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Starry Nights

There are no member images of Starry Nights yet. Why not be the first?