Angelina
by Henry Jacques

Angelina information

HouseHenry Jacques

About Angelina

Angelina is a feminine perfume by Henry Jacques.

Angelina fragrance notes

Reviews of Angelina

There is one review of Angelina.
Angelina is a beautiful fragrance by Henry Jacques that I would classify within the green floral spicy category.

It starts with a very green rosy top note followed by a blend of spicy nasturtium and vetiver wrapped up in a cloud of sandalwood. I detect nuances of rum; is this the vanilla peeking through? This is not a sweet fragrance by any means; ylang ylang & vanilla do calm down the bitterness of the most prominent note (nasturtium). If you have eaten nasturtium flowers in your salad, you will know what I mean...

Longevity is excellent.

Angelina also called Tendresse belongs to the group of classic fragrances collection for women by Henry Jacques although to my nose it could be worn by men in all weathers. Vanisia by Creed came to mind while wearing it.

I would recommend wearing Angelina during the day in spring/summer/autumn to fully appreciate its character.

21st May, 2016 (last edited: 18th February, 2021)

Add your review of Angelina

Shop for Angelina products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Angelina

There are no member images of Angelina yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]