Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72 (2016)
by Floris for Turnbull & Asser

Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72 information

Year of Launch2016
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseFloris
Created ForTurnbull & Asser
PerfumerPenny Ellis

About Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72

Made in collaboration with English shirt makers Turnbull & Asser.

Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72 fragrance notes

Reviews of Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72

Very much like a restrained and light barber shop perfume mixed with a few woody notes. Didn't last long on my skin and my husband said it smelled a bit 'off'. I do agree it has a faint CK One smell to it. Nothing special.
15th April, 2020
Smells like a luxurious ck1 all beit very faint and short lived.
15th January, 2019
If the conception here is to reproduce the starched white-shirt accord that these sartorial tie-ins often talk about, then 71/72 is a definite success. To rein in both iris and oud while providing a clean and only lightly sensual scent is no mean achievement. The pay-off seems to be that it remains a skin scent throughout, much as the other reviewers have noted. If, then, you are happy to pay north of £150 for a scent that is something akin to your amplified natural smell and clean attire, this could be for you - and given there's nothing new under the sun, there will be such people out there. The rest of us will be wondering why something as good as this can't be more assertive.

Note: the Floris web site at present talks only of small batches, and makes no other claims.
07th March, 2018
wincav Show all reviews
I agree completetly with the previous review from June 22nd. I would probably like it better if I could smell it. Way to light in my opinion.
11th January, 2018
I approached this with great interest. The claim is that this is a very exclusive, limited-edition scent of high-quality ingredients. Only around a hundred bottles, each hand-poured in the Floris flagship shop in London. Here's what I found.
The scent is very, very subtle. Sits close to the skin. Traces of oud, very restrained. All the ingredients are closely blended, it is not possible to pick out particular notes. The only thing I could detect was a woody note in the dry-down.
The scent is elegant and attractive. However, it is quite restrained, almost minimalist. Given the price and exclusivity, I would expect more.
22nd June, 2016

Add your review of Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72

Shop for Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72 products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72

There are no member images of Floris London + Turnbull & Asser 71/72 yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]