Polo Blue Eau de Parfum (2016)
by Ralph Lauren

Polo Blue Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2016

HouseRalph Lauren
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Polo Blue Eau de Parfum

Polo Blue Eau de Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2016

Polo Blue Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Polo Blue Eau de Parfum

Been a fan of Polo Blue for years and this is no exception. Smells very similar to the original, but with a little more depth. No problem purchasing this. 7.5/10
03rd January, 2020
I have the original Polo Blue in my collection and it is constantly in my rotation. I've worn that stuff since I was in high school (I'm dating myself a bit here but that's okay).

I got a sample of the EDP and I like it. A lot actually. It takes one of my older favorites and gives it more kick, more depth, and makes it a little bit more contemporary.

Comparing the notes side by side, you'd swear that the original has this one beat by a mile. The EDP went more simplistic at a glance. The EDT has far more notes, but honestly, you don't get THAT much out of the EDT.

I've almost used my sample up and I'm debating on getting a full bottle. If you own the original Polo Blue, I wouldn't spring for a bottle. The scent isn't a huge departure from the original and I don't see the point in having two of the same fragrance sit on your shelf/desk/wherever you store your fragrances. It's good though. I'll give credit where it's due.
29th December, 2018
I have a sample of this cologne, it smell very nice citrucy, oceanic opening.
The only problem is the sillage and longivity are below average but still a good cologne overall, THUMBS UP.
24th October, 2018
Tried this on my skin in store for the second time.
Nice clean smooth.
Blue.... Yes it suits the blue line of scents, I'm thinking this is a solid release, although it isn't groundbreaking but it is worth trying or looking into.

But I'm swaying more to Dylan Blue, I think that has more depth.
Still undecided, however polo is decent.
10th July, 2018
Not as loud or screechy as the EDT which can become cloying quickly. Smells like it has more base depth, more rounded/refined than the top-heavy EDT. Still very "blue", fresh and clean like the original. Does have an AdG or AdG Profumo feel to it, minus the incense.

Interestingly, the EDT performs better, both in projection and longevity. However, the EDP smells better to me. Projects decently for about 4 hours. Skin scent that follows lasts another 3-4 hours.
12th June, 2018
To me, Polo Blue edt and now Polo Blue edp smell like what I think of as hedione, an interesting synthetic ingredient that can grow tiresome, and I was tired of it before I tested Polo Blue edp. It has come across of harsh and unpleasant, and difficult to wash off.
20th May, 2017

Add your review of Polo Blue Eau de Parfum

Shop for Polo Blue Eau de Parfum products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Polo Blue Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Polo Blue Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?