A Midsummer Dream (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseRoja Dove
PerfumerRoja Dove

About A Midsummer Dream

A Midsummer Dream is a shared / unisex perfume by Roja Dove. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Roja Dove

A Midsummer Dream fragrance notes

Reviews of A Midsummer Dream

Very pleasant scent, but not for me (its a little too "green", but as you can expect from a Roja perfume, the quality is top notch and I can definitely see why people love this. It really has that dreamlike feel to it. I give this one a thumbs up but it's simply not FB worthy to me :)
08th April, 2020
OMG, this is DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS! I don’t really pick out individual notes as they seem to ‘vibrate’, weaving in and out far too quickly for my nose to get a firm lock on, the melange of notes blending seamlessly into one another. Light florals, spiced resins, cool carroty iris, grassy-vetivery and woodsy-vanillic at various points during its languorous evolution.

Personally I’d wear it even if I find it leaning a touch towards the feminine side of the divide. And if I happen to catch a whiff of this out there, there is a 100% chance my STALKER MODE will be activated. Truly top shelf stuff!
11th June, 2019
A Midsummer Dream by Roja Dove certainly leads me to close my eyes and relish its fine ingredients. The resinous quality is intense, and spices and florals mesh well with vetiver in the base.

Starts out strong, then mellows out to barely above skinscent for a while. Overall, it's a masculine-leaning unisex scent that is a lovely experience.
27th December, 2018
On the opening I get a refreshing blast of bergamot and grapefruit and then a lot of elmi resin. This resin smells like light honey, lemon and pine and the scent has a light candy like sweetness but not too much. After a while I can pick up on some light floral's that weave in and out of the scent as well as some woods. Now this fragrance is nothing spectacular or wow I have to have this but it is quite nice.

The quality of the ingredients is top notch as you come to expect from Roja Dove and this scent does have a dreamy quality to it's nature. So all in all I find this scent to be pleasant.
23rd September, 2016

Add your review of A Midsummer Dream

Shop for A Midsummer Dream products online

Search on eBay

Member images of A Midsummer Dream

There are no member images of A Midsummer Dream yet. Why not be the first?