Armani Code Profumo (2016)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Profumo information

Year of Launch2016

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code Profumo

Armani Code Profumo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2016

Armani Code Profumo fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code Profumo

Armani Code with a hefty dose of bubble gum. Uninspiring, and boring.
20th March, 2020
I understand that if this is not your kind of fragrance....it just isn't,but I do love it. I feel like it's aimed at people that don't like the excessive sweetness of fragrances like One Million but don't want an excessively mature fragrance either, just somewhere in between, it smells amazing to me and I still got to find a woman that doesn't compliment this fragrance.
31st January, 2020
Code Profumo is not the sophisticated, mature fragrance I was expecting (fragrance ads are just about the least informative thing in the world). It's a powdery clubbing scent for sure. Not as screechy as 1Million or other big names, but it's not something I've enjoyed either. Tonka is the note that leads the show, but everything I usually love about it is masked by powder and splenda. Pretty samey to be honest.
16th September, 2019
Powdery Tonka sweet. This has that bubble gum feeling, filled out a bit with leather and pitched up with a background of mandarin. Smells good, I like it. Performance is good. Strong in longevity and projection, but somehow it feels kind of soft in texture. Would work well as a signature, set it and forget it fragrance.
07th September, 2019
The opening is a powdery-sweet, dusty tonka bean, very vanilla+chocolate candy. This is quite similar to the original Code but feels smoother and better blended. Also, the drydown isn't as harsh and goes more woody-sweet and feels more modern.

Strong projection for the first 5-6 hours and then hangs around for 8-9 hours. Feels best for cooler weather, a bit too sweet and heavy.
16th July, 2019
Watched a review and decided to jump on this one. Did not regret the purchase. A great scent for outdoors or in large areas if you are trying to garner attention. It smells very rich and blended. I would put this in the same as Victor and Rolf Spicebomb extreme family.
16th March, 2019

Add your review of Armani Code Profumo

Shop for Armani Code Profumo products online

Shop for Armani Code Profumo at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Armani Code Profumo

There are no member images of Armani Code Profumo yet. Why not be the first?