Apogée (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseLouis Vuitton
PerfumerJacques Cavallier

About Apogée

Apogée is a feminine perfume by Louis Vuitton. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Reviews of Apogée

My boyfriend brought a sample of this back from a trip to Paris in 2017, along with several other samples of the scents LV had released in 2016. This one was by far our favorite. To me the Lily of the Valley note, which I absolutely love, is most pronounced, closely followed by rose. I just had to gift a personalized bottle of this to myself for my birthday.

Between Apogee and Cactus Garden (2019) I can't decide which one is my favorite, so I'm going with "the one I am wearing this very moment".

Sillage is strong but not in-your-face, and this one lasts a full day. I can actually still smell distinct remnants on my wrist the following morning.
13th October, 2019
A bright, non-cloying white floral with citrus twist on my skin. It’s not a head over heels love affair but I do quite almost love it! We are in the strong like phase of our relationship and I think I need a little bit more wear time for the love to blossom. This is a fresh, elegant white floral appropriate for many environments/occasions. While safe, it has a bit more to it that makes it that much more interesting. I am really enjoying this. My two daughters love cuddling up to me wearing it. One says it’s very comforting and says “my beautiful mommy”... I just love that they get that feeling from this!
04th April, 2018

Add your review of Apogée

Shop for Apogée products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Apogée

There are no member images of Apogée yet. Why not be the first?