Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (2016)
by Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue information

Year of Launch2016

HouseVersace
Creative DirectorDonatella Versace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2016

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue

DB has that Bleu de Chanel vibe. Not bad, but being that I have BDC, I wouldn't purchase this one (unless it was a very good price).
16th June, 2021
I can't fault it really in and by itself. It's a nice, elaborated on aquatic.

At times I feel it's too close to Axe/Lynx aquatics (e.g. Phoenix, Click) although the difference in class is certainly there.

For me that's mainly because I get a nice combo of ambroxan and white musk fortifying the whole thing. Besides a nice floralness too, which should be the violet.

Still, I think I prefer Le Male in the Navy over this though. I would not want to be mistaken for wearing an Axe/Lynx product. Therefore a neutral in stead of a thumbs up.
17th December, 2020
A woody aromatic fragrance for the man who defies convention, and resists the ordinary every day,finding satisfaction in the unexpected.
A tribute to freedom and modern elegance to boost your powers of seduction and awaken the ideal lover within you.

Another's versace that women seriously love this scent as every woman who has smelled this one loved it.Yes is a nice scent but to me it doesn't do anything spectacular that would make me think it deserves that much attention.

It is simple and has a very linear scent: it almost stays the same from the very top phase to the end of the base.
A bit synthetic smelling.a bit sexy.a bit soapy. Works in any situation,time of day or season.The scent is cold, metallic,crisp,modern,fresh and citrusy.it reminds me of Bleu de Chanel but more playful.

It opens with metallically synthetic freshness.Ambroxan bended well with fresh,warm spiciness and a touch of citrus and watery notes.
Ambroxan is a synthetic alternative to ambergris,but it manages to make this EDT smell alluringly fizzy. It's no surprise it's been getting so many people compliments.
The top is just ok and not a bad thing.however the dry down is ultra sophisticated and sexy to women.
It smells like a man fresh out a shower who shaved and put on deodorant.

Totally It's scent is safe and accessible enough for almost anything but still able to retain it's own sense of character. suitable for people who do not like taking risks.
It is quite great for spring and fall time yet pretty nice for summer.

6.5/10
03rd May, 2020
This is one of my most popular throw on scents, very versatile with great performance. The only issue with this is it’s very similar to a handful of other fragrances, which makes it a crowd pleaser fragrance. Still.. there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s definitely a favourite of mine.
27th March, 2020
Very likeable fruity/green scent. Thought it would be a tad more than this. It's nice though. Lanvin Homme Sport is nicer.
28th November, 2019
Very reminiscent of a Lynx/Axe shower gel on the opening... not in a bad way. I used to really love my blue shower gel... but there's just nothing really imaginative or attention grabbing about this scent to me.

Mister surgery hit this on the nose, this is a fragrance that doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up.

Still, it's largely likeable, available at some significantly discounted prices if you shop around and much more versatile and user friendly than Eros.

Unenthusiastic thumbs up (Orange Cassidy style thumbs up, if you've seen his work).
08th November, 2019

Add your review of Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue

Shop for Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue products online

Shop for Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue

There are no member images of Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]