Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche (2016)
by Azzedine Alaļa

Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche information

Year of Launch2016

HouseAzzedine Alaļa
PerfumerMarie Salamagne
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche

Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche is a feminine perfume by Azzedine Alaļa. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Marie Salamagne

Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche fragrance notes

Reviews of Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche

Jasmine, gardenia, orange blossom, narcissus, and a dollop of tuberose - wow! White flowers, indeed! Smooth vanilla oozes in. A little bit of some sort of spice peeks in from underneath. It is almost like cloves. Powdery and lipstick accords move in. Nutmeg note. Musk later. Girly.
28th November, 2018
I was recommended this after asking on the forums about fragrances featuring almond and musk (heliotrope rather than actual almond in this, apparently, but close). The more time I spent with it, the more I realised what a clever composition it is. On first inspection it almost seems naive: it's sweet, powdery sweet, in the desiccated way that a cloud of icing sugar billowing up from your mixing bowl is sweet. But it never gets too sweet; there's something very slightly harsh peeking out from time to time - I don't have the nose to identify it but I suspect a greenish floral note, rather than purest white - which anchors it into reality. And, of course, there's plenty of musk in here. Wearing it, I had the strong impression that I should have been reclining on a sumptuous fur throw, filling out an application form to get my virginity reissued - but then I realised that that isn't the same thing as being transported back to when one actually *had* one's virginity. It's not a girlish, innocent fragrance; it's white-on-white but no less sexy for it. A sly suggestion of sweetness and innocence, but you're well aware that Miss Blanche knows what boys are for. I'm delighted with the coquettishness of it, on top of the fact it's just so damn *pretty* to wear. It has 6-8 hours of longevity as an actual fragrance and was still detectable as a skin scent next morning; my coat sleeve caught some of the test spray and is still carrying it a week later. One of those rare fragrances that makes it onto my wish list.
02nd February, 2018
This is a beautiful fragrance. It is nice and soft, with a musky and milky vibe. The projection is low/moderate, but the longevity is on the short side at about 2-3 hours. It's really lovely if you are looking for a nice vanilla powdery scent topped with white florals lightly dancing in a cloud of milk. It's not too sweet and almost gets that playdough note, but never crosses the line. It has a similarity to Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere White or Costume National So Nude EDT. If you like those scents, then you will like this, but I like Alaia much more.
17th September, 2017
Something odd going on with the floral/vanilla combo in this weirdo... One minute mildly pleasurable, the next vaguely unsettling. I get no "solar notes" from this one... Perhaps the SLIGHTEST hint of SPF, or perhaps that is the embalming fluid in the funeral parlour that was the inspiration for this creeper.
23rd February, 2017

Add your review of Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche

Shop for Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche

There are no member images of Alaļa Eau de Parfum Blanche yet. Why not be the first?