Oud de Nil (2016)

SupplierCPL Aromas
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Oud de Nil

The company say:

Reminiscent of the atmosphere of a bygone era, the new addition to the Trade Routes collection captivate different facets of the fantasised journey in the land of the Pharaohs. Clean white robes billowing like sails on The Nile, the desert wind bringing scents of jasmine and exotic fruits embellishing a dry desert base of precious woods.

Oud de Nil fragrance notes

Reviews of Oud de Nil

This is a floral oud for people who don’t like oud. Quite a light, bright floral and the oud note is more of the hay variety. Well balanced and very wearable. I tend to prefer something a bit more husky so won’t buy a larger bottle (I got this as a set of 15 ml mini bottles), but it’s nice to have while I do.
15th February, 2020
A rose-oud scent that's a little lighter and more wearable than the usual heavy version of that kind of scent. The jasmine makes it lean feminine to me in the beginning. The drydown has less of the jasmine and is just the rose-oud combo. What's nice is that's it's not as medicinal as some others. Again, this is a bit more wearable than the usual rose-oud scent.

I actually received a favorable comment from my wife after I walked into the same room with her after applying, so that's good enough for me. Feels more formal and better for cooler weather.

Projection and longevity are both good. Nothing beastly but that's what's also appealing about this scent. Its lack of power makes it more wearable.
10th August, 2019

Add your review of Oud de Nil

Shop for Oud de Nil products online

Shop for Oud de Nil at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Oud de Nil

There are no member images of Oud de Nil yet. Why not be the first?