Jasmine Smoke (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseHeretic Parfums
PerfumerDouglas Little

About Jasmine Smoke

Jasmine Smoke is a shared / unisex perfume by Heretic Parfums. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Douglas Little

Jasmine Smoke fragrance notes

Reviews of Jasmine Smoke

Kotori Show all reviews
Gorgeous. A high-quality jasmine meets tobacco leaf and smoke. The smoke is rich and vanilliac, like the smoke in Mona di Orio's Vanille. It doesn't actually smell like the tobacco smoke that inspired the fragrance, but for me that's a good thing. It's a riff on ELDO's Jasmin et Cigarette using a richer jasmine absolute and more natural ingredients.
04th November, 2018
Lots of old-lady jasmine in the opening. The drydown is very soft but I get a nice, smooth tonka. Thumbs down though as I cannot get past the opening.

Below average performance as it projects only for a short while and then fades fast.
09th September, 2018
The best way to describe this scent is Jicky mixed with toilet bowl cleaner. Although marketed as unisex, it smells completely masculine to me. The coriander and tonka bean predominate and oddly, I really don't really smell smoke or jasmine at all. I do sense something I can't put my finger on and which smells a bit like a synthetic wintergreen. I'm truly baffled by this fragrance. I don't hate it, but I can't imagine who would wear it.
22nd November, 2017

Add your review of Jasmine Smoke

Shop for Jasmine Smoke products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Jasmine Smoke

There are no member images of Jasmine Smoke yet. Why not be the first?