Love Relentlessly (2016)

HouseTory Burch
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Love Relentlessly

Love Relentlessly is a feminine perfume by Tory Burch. The scent was launched in 2016

Love Relentlessly fragrance notes

Reviews of Love Relentlessly

My boyfriend actually purchased this perfume for me as a gift. He knew that I love floral yet sexy perfumes. At first, I thought It was nice but not great. However, after the perfume settles in and the rose, iris, jasmine and patchouli come in, I feel it settles pretty good on me. I have received many compliments when wearing this so I think it’s a wonderful perfume for anyone looking for a flowery yet sexy aroma.
06th January, 2020
Opening a bit harsh, my wife said "yuck, aldehydic" but it isn't truly aldehydic, more a mixture of the pepper and sandalwood. I happen to enjoy the top notes. Drydown to a more green from the vetiver, almost melon note. After an hour, a pleasant skin frag that was floral/powder.
22nd July, 2017
Opening with burst of fruit juice followed by sweet rose, no detection of iris. Base notes soft sandalwood no detection of vetiver, I don't like vetiver at all so it's a good thing.

Overall impression: sweet juice with soft fresh floral, it is a nice fruity floral scent but it is a prevalent scent. Suitable for casual and weekend day time use, not suitable for office or serious business.

Colors I think of: bright yellow, medium-dark pink.
Words I think of: spring tropical, garden with fruit punch, chic, fun.
Age suitable (objective): teens, early 20's.
24th December, 2016

Add your review of Love Relentlessly

Shop for Love Relentlessly products online

Shop for Love Relentlessly at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Love Relentlessly

There are no member images of Love Relentlessly yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]