Oligarch (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseRoja Dove
PerfumerRoja Dove

About Oligarch

Oligarch is a masculine fragrance by Roja Dove. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Roja Dove

Reviews of Oligarch

This is just another darkish earthy orange cologne, just Roja's risibly expensive effort.
The true connoisseurs who meet secretly behind locked doors and try to out speak each other about their current object de nez and can detect exactly what post code an orange tree grew and when it was harvested may detect some subtleties here but they are not the ones likely to be able to afford this.
Stick with Cartier declaration or Hermes intense vetiver.
03rd October, 2019
Terre d'Hermes is one of my all time favorite fragrances so it would be fair to say that there was always a fair chance that I was going to like this. And I do!! The problem for me is the price. I really can't justify it. Even if the newer TdH lacks a bit of power you can just over spray.

Really nice but not a replacement for my TdH.
25th May, 2019 (last edited: 27th November, 2019)
An offering from the "Russian" collection from Roja Dove, in the vein of a citrus-spicy aromatic.

Oligarch is a men's chypre fragrance, having oakmoss, patchouli, and bergamot (and several other notes here standing in for the classically used labdanum). The result is a very mature, gentlemanly scent that shines in especially formal evening occasions. Elements of powder, lush florals, tasty spices, earthiness, and a slight musk come together in a well-crafted way.

I do find Terre D'Hermes to resemble Oligarch in many ways. Of course, this one exudes opulence and is much more expensive per ml than Herme's offering.

Classy, elegant, and bound to draw attention, Oligarch brings yet another old-school styled fragrance to the masses from the expert noses at Roja Dove!
12th January, 2019
Smells great but it is a "me too" of Terre D'Hermes.... why pay $600 when you can pay $100.
12th April, 2017

Add your review of Oligarch

Shop for Oligarch products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Oligarch

There are no member images of Oligarch yet. Why not be the first?