L'Aventure

L'Aventure information

HouseAl Haramain

About L'Aventure

The company say:

Your hard work, your pain, your dedication and attitude are all encompassed beautifully in the rugged fragrance of L’Aventure. Dependable, long lasting and full of masculinity, L’Aventure smells just like you!

L'Aventure fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Aventure

There's no point to this existing, really. It's sort of an Aventus clone but only in the very beginning. Its "lemon" top-note actually smells a lot like Aventus pineapple, but then the whole thing dries up and dies off in about 30 minutes max. There is no smokey birch on the back end. It's just an Aventus citrus opening and then, poof, nothing.

This beats Club de Nuit Intense Man as a clone on the initial pineapple burst (whereas CDNIM is totally lemon) but CDNIM completely destroys this from about 15 minutes in, all the way until the end. CDNIM has great longevity; L'Aventure's is horrible.

So if you really, really need to smell exactly like Aventus from the beginning to the end then layer this on top of CDNIM. But there's no point to it because in just a few minutes this will be gone and you'll only have the CDNIM. Save your money and buy a second bottle of CDNIM rather than this.
15th December, 2020
Very interesting and dynamic.The opening is an explosion of fruits, i feel like i am swimming in a pool where the water has been replaced by tropical fruit-juices. Such a good deal! Longevity is pretty good and sillage too. Overall 9/10
14th June, 2019 (last edited: 06th September, 2019)
Good stuff, quite similar to Aventus, much like CDNIM. This seems to be a less smokey version than CDNIM. Also, I find the longevity is just as good as CDNIM but as with many EDPs, projection isnít as strong and the scent seems to be fuller and more well-rounded.

This is a very nice Aventus alternative but If you already have CDNIM or one of the Pineapple Vintage variations, this is not necessary.
26th January, 2019
It really is a dead ringer for Aventus. I will now be wearing L'Aventure primarily and keep the Creed for special occasions. I am thoroughly impressed.
29th December, 2018
So if you are looking for a 100 percent clone of aventus you probably are going to be slightly disappointed. However if you are looking for a near aventus it's pretty good. I'd say its 85 percent close. However it is more sour up front and very lemony. It is bright but not quite as bright as aventus. On the middle dry down it gets closer to aventus but has zero smokiness. On complete dry down it's still very close to aventus but lacks the creed quality ambergris. All in all it's quite good and similar to a fruity batch of aventus kn the cheap.
13th September, 2018
I sampled Aventus and found the dry down smelled like an older male cigarette smoker that wears a powerhouse cologne. I really did like the opening of Aventus though, so when I read that CDNI (another clone) was more of that cigarette smoke effect I opted for L'Aventure. I'm happy I went this way. L'Aventure has more pineapple/greenery/woods/musk and less cigarette smoke. It smells fresher throughout. Unless I have nose fatigue L'Aventure doesn't seem as super strong as most people have found. So far L'Aventure is a very good scent and much cheaper than Aventus and some of the other clones.

ETA: My batch number is BH: 140716011604 Someone mentioned reformulation, which I know nothing about, but this one is cool. I do get a bit of that fresh cut grass thing another review mentioned, but for me it adds to the freshness and balances out the musk and smoke.
23rd May, 2018 (last edited: 03rd June, 2018)

Add your review of L'Aventure

Shop for L'Aventure products online

Shop for L'Aventure at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of L'Aventure

There are no member images of L'Aventure yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]