Hawas for Men (2015)

Hawas for Men information

Year of Launch2015

HouseRasasi

About Hawas for Men

Hawas for Men is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi. The scent was launched in 2015

Hawas for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Hawas for Men

Notes From the Manufacturer:
Top: Apple, Bergamot, Lemon, Cinnamon
Middle: Orange Blossom, Cardamom, Plum
Base: Patchouli, Grey Amber, Drift Wood, Musk

Review:
This is more unisex/feminine leaning I would say. It is a subtle slightly sweet musky summer fragrance. It very much reminds me of a toned-down version of CK One Summer 2008/2013. The notes are not the same, but if Hawas had an intense version it would be CK One Summer 2008/2013. I like Hawas and I like CK One Summer 2008/2013. Hawas is the more refined subtle version though. CK One Summer 2008/2013 is louder. I will use both CK One Summer 2013 and Hawas this summer.

ETA: Hawas has that bit of bubblegum smelling note Im not crazy about, which is why some people probably feel it leans younger teens/early twenties. I would agree with that because of the slight bubblegum. I still like it, but it is a mild thumbs up. Also, this is definitely not worth inflated prices.
25th May, 2018
Great scent, middle eastern vibe, western influenced, smells great with aqua scent. Drys down to Enteeba. I like this in my collection, niche houses can learn from Rasasi, ain't nobody gonna put their snout on you to catch the scent nor should a scent last under 1 hour. Hawas lasted 10 hours on me.
02nd October, 2017
in terms of price is good,pleasant ,with arabian vibe smells 70% invictus aqua ,do not overapply might be too much.A good all year around fragrance but for me ..simply hawas does not know where he goes (purpose)
11th May, 2017 (last edited: 12th May, 2017)
Sweet, sweet sweet! Probably the sweetest scent I've tried. It's definitely a mix of very popular crowd pleasers. Probably great for the club or younger guys, but as always, if you like it, wear it. I've read comparisons with Allure Homme Sport, GIT, Baldessarini Del Mar "with a bit more freshness and fruit", David Beckham Signature "minus the melon", Allure Homme Sport Cologne, Dior Homme Sport Cologne 2008 and Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche "with more transparency". These descriptions from others on BN definitely should give someone an idea of where this scent is going. Excellent projection and performance.
24th January, 2017