Oud 24 Hours
by Ard Al Zafraan

Oud 24 Hours information

HouseArd Al Zafraan

About Oud 24 Hours

Oud 24 Hours is a shared / unisex perfume by Ard Al Zafraan.

Reviews of Oud 24 Hours

The cheapies produced by Middle Eastern houses may be a mixed bag, but Oud 24 Hours stands out as a very good one: a smoother, woodier riff on Black Orchid that I find altogether more amiable and pleasant than its forebear.
10th January, 2021
Jasmine and Gardenia? Yes. Spicy florals? Yes. Patchouli, Sandalwood and Chocolate? Yes! That's what I get from the start, through the mid and into the dry down. Starts feminine and turns more unisex in the dry down. I would say when it's a skin scent, about 5 hours in for me, it is slightly masculine. Overall it is nice. Very close to Tom Ford Black Orchid. I wouldn't blind buy, so sample first. Otherwise... Enjoy!
08th October, 2019
BOOM!!!! Bang for your buck! I love Black Orchid and Iíd happily buy it again if Oud 24 hours didnít have the depth or longevity. But it does, maybe a dog could discern the difference but this just seems to have come off the same factory line.
As you can tell Iím quite into this, £15 with deodorant....... I mean it literally is a bargain.

I hope you hear of this gem and donít be afraid to blind but if youíre into TFBO
14th June, 2019 (last edited: 15th June, 2019)
(Review for the oil)

This smells exactly like Tom Ford Black Orchid, but for $5 as a perfume oil attar. I can't specify exact notes but it's a unisex fragrance that smells dark, floral, and with dark chocolate nuances. It smells absolutely fantastic. Sillage is moderate while longevity is quite good at about 6 hours. Overall, this is a wonderful attar that smells way more expensive than it is.

4.5/5
27th June, 2018
Not as complex as Tom Ford's Black Orchid, but at £12.50 who cares! Great longevity (lasts over 12 hours) and sillage (an atomiser I decanted into leaked slightly and my toiletry bag wafted of this for weeks). This is defintely unisex but only for the confident male!
07th May, 2018
I'm glad I tried black orchid before this ..oud 24 hours is a very good clone of black orchid but not quite as dense, it's more fleeting but that doesn't mean to say it's weak, this performs really well ..it will survive a night out put it that way. Quality wise it is very close, as with other clones they can smell a bit scratchy compared to the real thing but this is well blended. Generally I get a sweet chocolate oud with a touch of patchouli. Totally unisex in this day and age. The best thing is , at time of writing, oud 24hrs can be bought for 12 pound , astonishing value. In a bar or room not a single person will tell the difference.
27th April, 2018

Add your review of Oud 24 Hours

Shop for Oud 24 Hours products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Oud 24 Hours

There are no member images of Oud 24 Hours yet. Why not be the first?