Tuberose
by Royal Hawaiian Perfumes

Tuberose information

HouseRoyal Hawaiian Perfumes

About Tuberose

Tuberose is a feminine perfume by Royal Hawaiian Perfumes.

Tuberose fragrance notes

Reviews of Tuberose

TUBEROSE – Royal Hawaiian Perfumes

This is a true evocation of the tuberose flower, but unlike so many other tuberose scents on the market, it is not heavy or cloying. It is quite light and sweetly creamy. I even detect what could be some ylang ylang lurking in the background, offering its banana-like frutiness to the mix.

Royal Hawaiian has been around since 1949 and obviously knows what it is doing, since it limits itself to soliflores taken from tropical blooms. Currently it has eight scents in its repertoire. There are at least 8 more that have been discontinued over the years, and which wind up on Ebay now and then.

This is truly unisex and can comfortably be worn by both men and women.

I love the tuberose in Piguet’s Fracas, but that is an intense presentation. Royal Hawaiian’s presentation is as light as a breeze, but is in no way weak or watered down.

It is presented in both parfum and cologne concentrations. Both are extremely affordable. Recommended for those who love tropical florals.

14th August, 2020
wow, oh my gosh I love this. Never smelled tuberose before, if this is true to tuberose, then it is heavenly.
it first smells sweet and smooth like candy, I am reminded of gardenia too. after an hour there was the tiniest subtle smokey smell, like incense, but it is very very very subtle, as if I only imagine it in there. it's heady, creamy & delicious.
it's intense but not in a perfume sort of way. It does NOT say "hey I'm wearing a ton of perfume". This tuberose, while intense is creamy, sweet & yummy, as if I could never put too much on. 8 hours later, the sweetness has added a subtle grapey fruitiness. Heavenly :)
07th November, 2017 (last edited: 10th November, 2017)

Add your review of Tuberose

Shop for Tuberose products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Tuberose

There are no member images of Tuberose yet. Why not be the first?