95 Percent : Yuki (2016)

95 Percent : Yuki information

Year of Launch2016

HouseIlluminum

About 95 Percent : Yuki

Our sense of smell is inextricably linked to our sense of taste, with scent accounting for 95 per cent of what we taste. In curating its new ‘95 Percent’ series, Illuminum invited innovative chefs Jackson Boxer, Yuki Gomi and Tom Wolfe to create three distinctive fragrances by ‘pushing the boundaries of the possible’ at the interface between taste and scent.

95 Percent : Yuki fragrance notes

Reviews of 95 Percent : Yuki

There is one review of 95 Percent : Yuki.
Osmanthus seems to be one of those natural ingredients that's so beautiful and complex that it requires very little ornamentation. Illuminum wisely lets it sing here.

So what does it smell like? Beautiful floral tea, sappy and milky. I don't smell the vetiver directly, but there's a light green peppery lift which I'm assuming it's responsible for. That's about it - it doesn't last more than a few hours and I don't really detect basenotes. That doesn't bother me much, as that's to be expected from natural ingredients and I'd rather have a few fantastic hours than suffer through conflicting basenotes. Thumbs up for presenting a beautiful ingredient beautifully!

19th August, 2020

Add your review of 95 Percent : Yuki

Shop for 95 Percent : Yuki products online

Search on eBay

Member images of 95 Percent : Yuki

There are no member images of 95 Percent : Yuki yet. Why not be the first?