Pour Un Homme Parfum (2017)
by Caron

Pour Un Homme Parfum information

Year of Launch2017

HouseCaron
Parent CompanyAles Group

About Pour Un Homme Parfum

The company say:

A new version of the timeless icon of men's fragrance, the essence of desirable sensuality and reinvented seduction. In the Parfum, the amber and vanilla notes, combined with the freshness of the finest Lavender from Haute Provence ­– the Pour Un Homme signature – explode and appear more quickly.

Pour Un Homme Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Pour Un Homme Parfum

There is one review of Pour Un Homme Parfum.
I have worn Pour un homme (edt) for over two decades and I was merely expecting Pour un homme parfum to be a more concentrated and longer lasting version of the classic edt. I was surprised to discover a totally different fragrance. PUHP is darker and richer than the edt. I also find it much dryer and yet not too hard. It has a better longevity as well. I was told by friends that it leaves a subtle sillage when I pass by which is rare for a masculine fragrance (with most men edts and edps, if you leave a trail, it often means that you put too much on!). I have not tried L'Impact by Caron (it is not available where I live) but according to what I read, it is not exactly the same fragrance. However, on the package of PUHP (a beautiful black and silver box, by the way) there is Pour un homme de Caron Parfum on the front but if you look on the back side, there is L'Impact Vaporisateur Natural Spray. Anyone knows what this is about?
05th October, 2019

Add your review of Pour Un Homme Parfum

Shop for Pour Un Homme Parfum products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pour Un Homme Parfum

There are no member images of Pour Un Homme Parfum yet. Why not be the first?