Jimmy Choo Man Ice (2017)
by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Man Ice information

Year of Launch2017

HouseJimmy Choo
PerfumerMichel Almairac
SupplierRobertet

About Jimmy Choo Man Ice

Jimmy Choo Man Ice is a masculine fragrance by Jimmy Choo. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

Jimmy Choo Man Ice fragrance notes

Reviews of Jimmy Choo Man Ice

Like a clear and sunny day with cool breeze wearing a white polo and dark jeans.A cool glass of lemonade and gin in your hand and you're having a casual day.it returns to the elegance of simplicity.
Jimmy Choo Man Ice brings the sparkling freshness of bergamot to the citrus sweetness of citron.The composition itself is simple a carpet of abstract, nondescript freshness against a backdrop of creamy white musk.The musk in this is polite and silky soft and it seems to work like a foxative for the citrus.
12th November, 2020
Comparable to Dior Homme Cologne.
Similar notes. Fresh. Light. Enjoyable.

Truth: I bought this because it's readily available at discount retailers like Marshalls and TJ Maxx. It's cheap juice that smells good and I don't feel bad having to reapply at this price point!
15th June, 2020

Waken Spring's senses
Summer's passions, Fall's comforts
And Winter's wonders

Ski-powder sexy
Cold chill smiles in a bottle
Won't last forever

Cuz why have backups
When chance dance nextness greatness
Might just be the one?

Pray tell, fragrant belle
How did you show up in some
Sin bin fairy tale?

Winter wonderland
Sunburn blue sky space cold chill
Spring thaw frosty glass

Of brisk 'n' breezy
Frost face fairy breath freezing
Laughing, get off the

Fucking lift you freaks
Can't you smell the magic of
Kelvin The Fragrance?

Powder's Profumo
Never mind the AdG
It bruises the Ice.
20th February, 2020
There's definitely similarity to Tommy by Hilfiger but this is fresher, less complex and more of a mass appealing scent.

The main notes for me are lemon (cedrat), musk, moss, wood and vetiver. The base is not at all leathery just for the record. I'm saying that because musk and moss are listed but these are very light and clean. I get why they named it Man Ice.

It's a safe scent that's constant from the beginning onwards and will please many.
01st July, 2019 (last edited: 30th July, 2019)
A nice little freshie. You could do a lot worse that this one. There is a bit of Aventus hiding somewhere. Lacks a bit in projection and longevity but still totally satisfactory.
27th December, 2018 (last edited: 02nd January, 2019)
People are saying that this scent resembles DHC. I smelled them side by side and my opinion is— DHC WISHES it smelled this good. I’m a long time daily Aventis user and I’ve been looking for an alternate scent for the longest time. Something fresh, for every day (although I love it, Aventis is a little intense sometimes). I bought this perfume and I love it. My only complaint is that I need to put on a ton of it and even then, it doesn’t project much. Too bad cause it’s otherwise incredible.
23rd July, 2018

Add your review of Jimmy Choo Man Ice

Shop for Jimmy Choo Man Ice products online

Shop for Jimmy Choo Man Ice at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Jimmy Choo Man Ice

There are no member images of Jimmy Choo Man Ice yet. Why not be the first?