Parisian Oud

Parisian Oud information

HouseFragrance Du Bois
PerfumerChristian Provenzano

About Parisian Oud

Parisian Oud is a shared / unisex perfume by Fragrance Du Bois. The fragrance was created by perfumer Christian Provenzano

Parisian Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Parisian Oud

There is one review of Parisian Oud.
A luxurious floral-oud creation that defies explaination!

Fragrance du Bois' claim to fame is that "vintage" oud note that is featured in their bespoke offerings. Parisian Oud is no different, and it gets a lot of help from the finest of spices, flowers, resins, and woods to "paint" an oud scent that is extraordinary.

Admittedly, this has a typical rose-oud quality that makes it seem like a "me too" offering. I've discovered that, whatever one may think of the steep prices for a full bottle, the point of Fragrance du Bois is in the beholding of the expert blending of fine ingredients, as well as to enjoy the scent very reflectively. So opinions will vary as to the ultimate value Parisian Oud will have to them.

For me, I respect the care that went into this scent to create a not-altogether identical experience I've had with other rose-ouds. But as with all FdB outings, full bottle is out of the question for me!!
19th December, 2018

Add your review of Parisian Oud

Shop for Parisian Oud products online

Shop for Parisian Oud at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Parisian Oud

There are no member images of Parisian Oud yet. Why not be the first?