Rich Leather (2016)

About Rich Leather

Rich Leather is a masculine fragrance by Zara. The scent was launched in 2016

Rich Leather fragrance notes

Reviews of Rich Leather

Zara Rich Leather is one of a handful of Aventus-like clones, the more notable being Vibrant Leather (EDT and now EDP). I was able to quickly try and buy a bottle of Rich Leather, though, and found it quite satisfying.

It's one of the better Aventus clones I've tried, adequately capturing the pineapple and woods of its inspiration. It's only bright at the very opening and then quickly dries down to the fruity, woody, musky, and rather sobering base.

Performance is about what I'd expect for the price. A skin scent within a couple hours but a pleasant, balanced one.

I believe its retail pricing in the US was $29.90 for 100ml EDP, which is as modest as any pricing I've seen for a decent Aventus clone.

7 out of 10
13th July, 2018
Rich Leather smells 95% similiar to 2011 Aventus Batch Code 15U11, and it is classy and refined.
01st October, 2017
I've no clue what Aventus smells like, surely this is fabulous. To me this is the best scent that Zara's ever made so far, pure mild leather.
24th March, 2017

Add your review of Rich Leather

Shop for Rich Leather products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Rich Leather

There are no member images of Rich Leather yet. Why not be the first?