Animale Intense (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseAnimale Parfums
Parent CompanyThe Animale Group

About Animale Intense

Animale Intense is a masculine fragrance by Animale Parfums. The scent was launched in 2014

Animale Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Animale Intense

Alas, I was confused when purchasing this scent. I had a very positive experience with the fragrance "Animale Animale" by Animale. I loved that one so much that I had overlooked the existence of "Animale" by Animale, which is a very different scent made by that company.

When I discovered "Animale Intense" recently, I thought I was getting "Animale Animale Intense" by Animale; but instead, I got a turbocharged version of their OTHER scent which I had never tried nor owned.

(Anyone's head spinning yet? :-))

So when I had blind-bought and tried "Animale Intense", I was very thrown off. It smelled NOTHING like the one I had liked, being a strong citrus-spice fragrance that was okay, but nothing remarkable.

I had learned the hard way that with some scents, it's important to double- and triple-check the fragrance notes as well as user reviews in order to confirm what I am wanting to get. If "Animale Animale Intense" were to somehow appear, I imagine I'd be greatly pleased. :-)
25th August, 2018
Just way too synthetic and sweet. Has some decent fruity notes but very hard to wear and enjoy because it becomes cloying.

It is quite intense at parfum strength. Impressive projection and longevity.

19th June, 2017